Photo taken on 8th December, 2011.
“CAFE 5CIJUNG” A cute cafe in Garosugil, Seoul.
Their scones are really yummy!
What you need:
Elbow macaroni (that fits your casserole)
1 can of prego cheese and herbs pasta sauce
Button mushrooms (as many as you please)
1 tsp of ground black pepper
2 black pepper hotdog
1. Preheat oven to 150 degree celcius.
2. Boil the macaroni and add in a few drops of olive oil, drain it well and set aside.
3. Boil the hotdogs, drain and slice not very thinly and set aside.
4. Slice the button mushrooms vertically.
5. Butter your casserole.
6. Add into the casserole the macaroni, 3/4 can of prego cheese and herbs pasta sauce, thesliced hotdogs & button mushrooms and black pepper. Mix them well until all ingredients are covered with the prego cream.
7. Top the mix with 1/4 can of prego cheese and herbs pasta sauce and smooth them.
8. Top all of that with bread crumbs, cheese and butter(in a small amount).
9. Bake ‘em away for 15-20 minutes.